Summer INTERNSHIP OPPORTUNITY
March 15, 2016
Summer Internship Opportunity
The Hayes Design Group – Architects (located in the South Hills of Pittsburgh) is seeking a Summer Intern. The position is available for the summer of 2016. The position would allow one to experience a variety of projects and begin building a technical foundation, assisting the Design Team in all aspects of the project and providing administrative support to the firm. This person will experience the full breadth of the office from assisting the Principals with marketing to assisting Project Architects with the production of drawings. This is a paid internship.
Candidates should meet the following criteria:
- Fourth or Fifth year student (currently enrolled in BArch or MArch program)
- Experience with InDesign of Illustrator preferred
- Exposure to REVIT and PHOTOSHOP, AutoCAD experience beneficial, but not required
- Working with a Project Architect to develop a building program into a design as well as review work for intent, quality, and precision.
- Assisting with the production of drawings from schematic design through construction documents.
- Creating renderings and other graphics for meetings and presentations.
- Document existing building conditions
- Office Administrative tasks
Please submit a cover letter and resume, along with references to firstname.lastname@example.org
The Hayes Design Group- Architects
1273 Washington Pike, Suite 200
Bridgeville, PA 15017