JOB Opportunity: Graduate Architect
March 15, 2016
About this job: The Hayes Design Group – Architects is a firm located in the South Hills that specializes in Educational, Religious, Municipal, and Commercial projects. We are seeking a motivated individual with zero to three years’ experience to assist with preparation of architectural projects from the initial programming through construction administration. We will provide exposure and training to the Architectural profession from drawings to specifications to field observation, and the steps in between.
- Applicants should have 0-3 years of full-time experience in an architect’s office
- NAAB accredited BArch or MArch degree required
- REVIT and Photoshop proficiency required; AutoCad experience beneficial
- Experience with InDesign or Illustrator preferred
- Working with a Project Architect to develop a building program into a design as well as review work for intent, quality, and precision
- Assisting with the production of drawings from schematic design through construction documents
- Coordinating with consulting engineers and product vendors
- Creating renderings and other graphics for meetings and presentation
Salary: Competitive Base Salary, healthcare benefits, Simple IRA, professional association fees
- Please submit a cover letter, resume, salary expectations, brief sample of relevant work, (PDF), and references to: email@example.com.